Ruby on Rails Engineer
Tier2Tek Staffing and Recruitment Agency provides solutions for Ruby on Rails Engineer staffing.
The main responsibility of the role is to build and maintain applications via the Ruby on Rails interface.
What Does a Ruby on Rails Engineer Do?
If you are looking for an expert on the Ruby on Rails application creation interface, you are looking for Ruby on Rails Engineer staffing.
Ruby on Rails is an open-source software created in 2004. Henceforth, the main function of the interface is to help create and implement websites and applications using the Rails framework and Ruby language. The Engineer is an expert on both the language and framework, allowing them to successfully create, troubleshoot and update web applications for the company.
Furthermore, they help to build the best possible applications for the requirements of the company or business. Usually, these applications can be for the company’s internal performance, or they can be for external customers and clients. Consequently, the Engineer ensures these applications are built correctly and maintains and updates them as needed. The candidate must have excellent computer programming and application-building skills with the Ruby on Rails software.
- Overall, delivers a complete application using Ruby on Rails interface.
- Firstly, ensures high performance on mobile and/or desktop.
- Then, coordinates your workflow with the graphic designer and business analyst.
- Finally, identifies problem areas in code and suggests solutions on how to tackle them.
- Assists in evaluating technology choices and rapidly testing solutions.
- Develops scalable systems with performance and security in mind.
- Produces the required technical-detailed design and program specifications as it applies to the solution.
- Collaborates with other technical teams and the business users to analyze production issues, determine solutions and ensure all tasks that support the solution are completed.
- Ensures deliverables are delivered on time, on quality and meet the business needs.
- Completes all tasks in a timely manner.
- Interacts positively with peers, other departments and vendors to identify operational issues.
- Provides corrective procedures to resolve problems.
- Is available for on-call responsibilities on a rotating schedule.
- Is available for overtime work when needed.