Power BI Developer
Tier2Tek Staffing and Recruitment Agency provides solutions for Power BI Developer staffing.
The main responsibility of this role is to create universal and updatable data models in the Power BI software.
What Does a Power BI Developer Do?
Looking for a specialist to help create reporting modules using the Power BI software? You are looking for Power BI Developer staffing.
Firstly, Power BI is a software application created by Microsoft in 2011. Overall, the software and its related applications allow businesses to create coherent and visually appealing data modules. Whether stemming from spreadsheets or hand-written documents, Power BI can create a comprehensive data chart.
Therefore, the Power BI Developer is the data module artist. They work to compile company information and create data modules that are digestible and applicable. These modules may then be used for presentations with shareholders, training seminars, or further analysis by business experts.
Simply put, if you are in need of an expert to help create and implement business data into an interactive insight, you need someone versed in Power BI skills. As a specialist in Microsoft software, the Power BI Developer can help integrate the software into your business.
- Firstly, works with the business to assess information and data needs.
- Secondly, analyzes and translates business needs into data models via the Power BI software.
- Finally, evaluates existing data systems using Power BI.
- Works with the development team to create conceptual data models or flows.
- Develops best practices for data coding to ensure consistency within the system.
- Reviews modifications of existing systems for cross-compatibility.
- Implements data strategies and develops physical data models.
- Updates and optimizes local and metadata models.
- Troubleshoots and solves issues within data systems.
- Implements Power BI into a company. This may involve training employees and updating hardware when applicable.