PHP Developer Staffing
Tier2Tek Recruitment Agency provides solutions for PHP Developer staffing. The role’s main responsibility is to design, evaluate and implement new software using the PHP programming language. They typically work on backend projects and assist with implementing them into the front end.
Need to hire in March 2023?
For PHP Development Staffing
Tier2Tek Staffing Firm has had many years of experience in staffing PHP Developers. Our company will take the time to determine your company’s needs in PHP development to bring the best candidates to you. As a direct hire company, we have an array of prescreened candidates ready to work. Tier2Tek looks forward to working with your company to assist with all your staffing needs.
What Does a PHP Developer Do?
A PHP Developer is responsible for writing server-side web applications. They will develop backend components and connect them to applications and web services. These developers will also support front-end developers by integrating their code and projects with the applications they have developed in PHP.
Overall, a PHP Developer uses the programming language to develop backend software and applications. They will design and implement programs and applications properly to increase efficiency. These developers are crucial in connecting backend and frontend development.
- Integrates user-facing elements developed by front-end developers.
- Builds efficient, testable, and reusable PHP modules.
- Integrates data storage solutions.
- Develops test strategies for software.
- Troubleshoots new and existing programming.
- Provides ongoing feedback to upper management.
- Implements backend with frontend applications so they connect without error.
- Provides corrective procedures to resolve problems.
- Is available for on-call responsibilities and on-demand client needs.
- Is available for overtime work when needed.