Java Node.JS Backend Developer
Tier2Tek Staffing and Recruitment Agency provides solutions for Java Node.JS Backend Developer staffing. The main responsibility of the role is to develop the backend of a server that will run front-facing programs or websites. The candidate will use Java programming language along with the Node.JS runtime software to help produce these technologies.
For Java Node.JS Backend Developer Staffing
Email us or call us at (720) 722-2385.
Tier2Tek Staffing Firm has had many years of experience in Java Node.JS Backend Developer staffing. Our company will take the time to determine your company’s needs in backend development to bring the best candidates to you. As a direct hire company, we have an array of prescreened candidates ready to work. Tier2Tek looks forward to working with your company to assist with all your Java Node.JS Backend Developer staffing needs.
What Does a Java Node.JS Backend Developer Do?
Overall, the Java Node.JS Backend Developer is the backbone of a company’s development team. They are the lead programmers when it comes to establishing and developing a company’s main interface and server-based platform. This work helps a company build an efficient and proper front-based system for their employees or customers on a web-based application.
- Is able to use Node.JS to integrate code.
- Troubleshoots problems and identify areas for improvement.
- Collaborates with the front-end developers and other team members to improve designs.
- Develops ideas for new programs, products, or features.
- Takes lead on projects, as needed.
- Provides ongoing feedback to management.
- Provides corrective procedures to resolve problems.
- Is available for on-call responsibilities and on-demand client needs.
- Be available for overtime work when needed.