IT Support Staffing Agency
For IT Support staffing, Tier2Tek has many prescreened candidates ready to interview today. Simply let us know about your hiring requirements and we will provide you with some of the top talent available in your area. Moreover, we maintain a large database of IT Support personnel updated daily. Contact us today!
For Experienced IT Support Staffing
Email us or call us at (720) 722-2385.
Our employment agency has been staffing for IT Support positions for many organizations. For example, we have built out the IT support team for large companies moving their headquarters. In addition to large organizations, we also help smaller local businesses staff.
Because we have prescreened hundreds of IT Support candidates, we are able to provide organizations with some of the best talent available in their markets. From surge staffing to unique hiring requirements, our staffing agency can find the right personnel for your IT Support staffing needs.
What Does an IT Support Specialist Do?
The IT Support Specialist assists business users with technology related requests, incidents and problems. For example, when users need help with their computers problems, the IT Support Specialists resolves their issues.
In addition, the IT Support Specialist sets up workstations and assists with network build-outs. Moreover, they maintain and update the asset database for computer hardware and software. They document all requests, incidents and problems in a ticketing system.
In summary, they setup and maintain the information technology support for business users.
Sample IT Support Specialist Job Description for Staffing
The IT Support Specialist will be a member of the Corporate Engineering Support team and will be responsible for working with users to improve productivity by resolving technical issues and improving the user experience. This will include employee training, audiovisual systems management and ongoing administration and process improvement for all managed systems.
- Manages inventory. Installs, modifies and makes minor repairs to person computer hardware and software systems.
- Provides technical assistance and training for system users.
- Has experience with corporate IT security/system.
- Assists training new hires.
- Provides 24/7 desktop support and Helpdesk administration.
- Allocates, maintains and troubleshoots IT equipment used in offices and facilities.
- Has service management, project management and inventory management skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience working on a high-volume ticketing system to resolve requests.
- Troubleshoots hardware/software issues with internal and remote users in a hybrid desktop environment with PC and Mac laptops, desktops, etc.
- Troubleshoots mobile issues with iOS and Android devices.
- Provides daily maintenance for workstations that are local as well as remote employees.
- Onboarding of new employees – provisioning and delivery of computers and setting up user accounts.
- Assists with conference room and AV setup and support.
- Tracks and monitors existing and potential computer problems.
- Makes recommendations to IT Manager for fixes and enhancements.
- Helps setup, support, operate and maintain computers, telephones, audio visual systems, voicemail and mobile devices.
- Answers customer inquiries in-person and via telephone concerning systems operation.
- Provides the very best customer service experience.