IT Solutions Employment Agency
Tier2Tek Staffing and Recruitment Agency provides solutions for IT Solutions staffing.
The main responsibility of this role is to overview any design or troubleshooting of a solution-based product.
What Does an IT Solutions Manager Do?
If you are looking for a specialist to help overview the design, creation and troubleshooting of an information technology product, you are looking for IT Solutions staffing.
Firstly, the IT Solutions Manager oversees every step of the creation of a software product.
When a problem arises within an IT company that could potentially lead to loss of services or products, the IT Solutions manager springs into action. Firstly, they supervise the correct team to help solve the issue. Secondly, they make sure the issue is resolved and fixed for the future. Thirdly, they create solutions and attack plans for similar issues in the future. Finally, they act as the liaison to higher-ups about the problem.
While the role may seem as if a Help Desk service, the responsibilities stretch beyond customer service. The IT Solutions Manager may work hand-in-hand with Help Desk employees to learn about technical issues. At the end of the day, they are the ones to find and orchestrate real, program-based solutions.
- After an issue happens, the role leads and drives the analysis of the problem. They then identify the root cause and actions that can be taken. They then ensure those actions have been taken to prevent future issues.
- Works with the business and engineering teams to improve organizational understanding of IT incidents and their impact on the company. They are responsible for the comprehensive management of incidents through tracking, analysis and reporting.
- Oversees the incident management process and team members involved in resolving the incident.
- Prioritizes incidents according to their urgency and impact on the business.
- Produces reports that outline incident protocols.
- Collaborates with the incident management team to ensure that all protocols are diligently followed.
- Logs all incidents and their resolutions to see if there are recurring malfunctions.
- Adjusts the incident management process as required to ensure its effectiveness.
- Communicates with upper management if major issues are found in the corresponding system.
- Manages the incident team members by re-assigning workloads and re-scheduling non-urgent tasks.