IT Associate Staffing Agency
IT Associate Staffing is one of the specializations of our temp agency. With many years of experience as an IT staffing agency, Tier2Tek has helped multiple businesses of all sizes. Let us know more about your staffing needs and our employment agency can help source and find the right talent.
For Experienced IT Associate Staffing
Email us or call us at (720) 722-2385.
IT Associate staffing is one of our specialties at Tier2Tek Employment Agency. We understand that technology can sometimes be challenging for business users. Therefore, our IT staffing agency helps businesses recruit the right IT Associate to help business users with technology challenges.
When you need a temp agency to help with IT Associate staffing, let Tier2Tek help you. By working with Tier2Tek, you partner with a staffing agency that has years of experience screening and recruiting the best talent in the market. We make the process efficient and easy, saving you time and resources.
What Does an IT Associate Do?
The IT Associate has a wide range responsibilities. Based on the job roles and responsibilities, the IT Associate can do anything from assisting in users to collaborating with software engineers. Typically, the IT Associate is a help desk role in which they assist business users with technical problems. If your business
- Maintains and troubleshoots all IT equipment.
- Responds to ticket requests throughout the organization.
- Customer support of multiple buildings and remote customers.
- Troubleshoots and diagnoses technical issues.
- Resolves tickets within SLA (Service Level Agreement).
- Troubleshoots with customers through phone, email, or chat until issues are resolved.
- Researches and identifies solutions to software and hardware issues.
- Provides new-hire training.
- Provides prompt and accurate feedback to customers and log cases in ticketing systems.
- Triages and escalates unresolved issues to appropriate internal teams.
- Documents issues in the form of Knowledge Base articles within ticketing system.
- Shares feature requests and effective workarounds with team members.
- Has experience troubleshooting computer systems.
- Proven work experience as a Technical Support Representative, Desktop Support Engineer, IT Help Desk Technician or similar roles.
- Demonstrates experience with computer network administration and end user support.
- Good understanding of computer systems, mobile devices and other tech products.
- Experience using Helpdesk software and remote support tools.
- Ability to diagnose and troubleshoot basic technical issues.
- Ability to provide step-by-step technical help, both written and verbal.
- Ability to work, prioritize and make decisions independently in a fast-paced production environment.
- Ability to prioritize work based on department and production objectives.