Tier2Tek Staffing and Recruitment Company provides solutions for Electrical Engineer staffing.
The role is diverse, involving various stages in the development of electrical products.
What Does an Electrical Engineer Do?
Looking for an expert in anything electrical? Looking for a specialist to help design, create, or test a product based on electricity? You are looking for Electrical Engineer staffing.
Ultimately, Electrical Engineering is more than a singular role. Electrical Engineering involves a multitude of positions within the realm. Electrical Engineering is one of the major paths of engineering, making up any work and product that involves electricity, electronics and electromagnetism. Simply put, if you are looking for a specialist to help create, test, or troubleshoot a product that involves electricity, this is the specialist for you.
Firstly, the Electrical Engineer is able to design and create products involving the branch of engineering. Then, they are able to overlook production and test equipment. Furthermore, they are available to troubleshoot, upgrade, or teach others about the product going forward.
- Overall, knows product requirements (e.g. functionalities, speed, safety standards).
- Firstly, inspects raw materials and machinery to identify defects and malfunctions.
- Then monitors all production stages to ensure safety procedures are followed.
- Secondly, initializes quality tests on all production parts and final products to find issues.
- Then creates test environments for all mechanical and electrical systems.
- Creates and designs concepts or blueprints for electrical-based products when needed.
- Responsible for design and specification of building power distribution systems, general lighting and control systems and applicable energy calculations.
- Analyzes test results to detect issues and then troubleshoot the problems.
- Develops fixes and improvements for products.
- Documents technical issues and solutions.
- Builds automated testing systems.
- Ensures products and procedures meet industry standards.
- Knows various testing techniques.
- Experience with Quality Management Systems (QMS).
- Know quality standards and safety regulations.
- Has fantastic troubleshooting skills.
- BSc in Mechanical Engineering, Industrial Engineering or relevant field is a plus.
- Additional certification in Quality Assurance is a plus.