Looking to simplify your staffing?
Tier2Tek Staffing provides premier employment solutions for e-Commerce Developer staffing.
The main responsibility of the role is to create and implement shopping services for online applications or websites.
What Does an e-Commerce Developer Do
Looking for a design specialist to help create the shopping section for your website? Looking for an expert to implement digital shopping services for your applications? You are looking for e-Commerce Developer staffing.
Overall, an e-Commerce Developer is a software engineer that works specifically in the world of online selling. Firstly, they help set up shopping services for a company’s website and/or applications. This work may involve creating templates, implementing payment systems, and developing analytical systems to surround a company’s sales.
Henceforth, if you need any work involving the way you reach customer sales online, you need an e-Commerce Developer.
- Overall, acts as an expert developer, specializing in all facets of the eCommerce platform.
- Firstly, collaborates with the UX and UI design teams to produce seamless, robust, and innovative front-end user experiences.
- Secondly, generates custom-tailored e-Commerce themes, and alters pre-existing templates.
- Works closely with project managers to address client requests.
- Manages multiple projects simultaneously, and is able to address their specific needs and requirements at a moment’s notice.
- Understands business needs that drive project features and functions and provides internal consultation.
- Develops eCommerce sites on the company platform.
- Develops custom e-Commerce themes.
- Migrates websites from other eCommerce platforms to the company platform.
- Integrates third-party and platform-supported apps into the sites.
- Sets up payment integration, shipping methods, and taxes.
- Optimizes page speed of sites.
- Implements SEO/CRO best practices on sites.
- Transforms PSD layouts into presentation layer HTML5/CSS3 templates.
- Creates responsive website designs.
- Works with version control systems such as GIT/SVN.
- Handles multiple projects at the same time.
According to GlassDoor, the average salary for an e-Commerce Developer is $104,403 a year.
Why Work With Tier2Tek Staffing?
- Overall, we stand by honesty and communication. We stay in contact with you throughout the entire hiring process. There are no hidden fees or stipulations.
- Furthermore, we assign every client a personalized account manager. This allows us to learn about your company’s culture and candidate qualifications.
- Finally, we have a national database of prescreened candidates ready to work. We can fill any hiring volume with efficiency.
If and when you need a reliable staffing agency that can fulfill your direct-hire staffing needs, Tier2Tek Staffing is the right choice.
Overall, Tier2Tek Staffing has a dedicated team of recruiters that have strategies and resources for attracting and retaining top talent in any organization.