Biophysicist Employment Agency
Tier2Tek Staffing and Recruitment Company provides solutions for Biophysicist staffing.
The main responsibility of the role is to study biology and put studies into practice.
What Does a Biophysicist Do?
Ever wonder how the study of living organisms can be applied to common problems and questions? Looking for an expert in all things living? Looking for a scientist that can work to create, analyze and study medicines and other living solutions? You are looking for Biophysicist staffing.
A Biophysicist’s role may vary upon need. Henceforth, they are masters of everything biology. While describing their purpose could fill a book, we will try to put it simply. Biophysicists study living organisms to answer questions about health, genetics and disease. They may work to create medications, vaccines, or ways to analyze organisms.
Here is an example of a Biophysicist’s responsibilities:
- Designs, develops and implements experiments to support drug discovery projects aimed at the identification, validation and characterization of small molecules interacting with biomolecular targets, including proteins and RNAs.
- Implements various MS approaches including MS-based HTS strategies (ASMS), Native MS, Ion mobility MS, peptide mapping, HDX- depending on project needs.
- Collaborates with internal and external partners to accelerate drug discovery programs in the areas of Oncology, GI, Neurosciences and Rare Diseases.
- Has experience in the characterization of small molecule interactions with proteins and RNAs and the use of MS methods to drive compound optimization.
- Works closely with other biophysicists to develop integrative approaches to address specific challenges and bottlenecks.
- Identifies, manages and leads collaborations with partners (academic, biotech and CRO) to enhance in-house capabilities.
- Participates in cross-functional teams, and provides technical leadership in the areas of mass spectrometry.
- Effectively presents data to other scientific staff and cross-functional project teams; may present data/posters to external research or scientific community.
- Frequents contact with internal and external personnel at various management levels.
- Collaborates with other departments, and disciplines, acting as a scientific authority within.
- Serves as senior company/project representative at external conferences, or business meetings.
- Professionally represents the organization in collaborations, partnership discussions and external relationships and conferences.