What Does a Tableau Developer Do?
Looking for a specialist to help integrate company data and models using the Tableau software? You are looking for Tableau Developer staffing.
Firstly, Tableau is a data visualization software created in 2003. As a business analyst software, Tableau allows companies to create data-driven modules and charts for data analysis and business intelligence. As a Tableau expert, the Developer is there to use, implement and teach the rest of the workforce Tableau analytics.
Furthermore, takes company data and turns it into digestible and ever-adapting models in Tableau. Whether working with a business or enterprise, the Developer can interpret company data, speak with higher-ups about the audience and create a final product. Henceforth, the Developer creates a graphical representation of information that needs to be shown or reported to different audiences.
- Firstly, develops and maintains secure and digestible data modules using Tableau software.
- Secondly, secures business applications and computing settings across Tableau software.
- Finally, actively monitors, assesses, and recommends tactical and strategic initiatives based on new and emerging data introduced by business analysts.
- Overall, develops dashboard visualizations using Tableau that represent company analysis and product capabilities.
- Demonstrates expertise in developing coherent and compelling visual stories using data, analysis, and insights.
- Supports Tableau platform ensuring functionality, accessibility, and security of the platform as well as plan, schedule, and perform patching and upgrade of the platform.
- Helps integrate Tableau into business management fluidly.
- Trains and teaches other employees in Tableau usage when applicable.
- Tracks and reports incidents and considers improvements.
- Provides ongoing feedback to upper management.
- Is often available for overtime work when needed.