Tableau Developer Employment Agency
Tier2Tek Staffing and Recruitment Agency provides solutions for Tableau Developer staffing.
The main responsibility of the role is to create and modify data modules using the Tableau platform.
What Does a Tableau Developer Do?
Looking for a specialist to help integrate company data and models using the Tableau software? You are looking for Tableau Developer staffing.
Firstly, Tableau is a data visualization software created in 2003. As a business analyst software, Tableau allows companies to create data-driven modules and charts for data analysis and business intelligence. As a Tableau expert, the Developer is there to use, implement and teach the rest of the workforce Tableau analytics.
Furthermore, takes company data and turns it into digestible and ever-adapting models in Tableau. Whether working with a business or enterprise, the Developer can interpret company data, speak with higher-ups about the audience and create a final product. Henceforth, the Developer creates a graphical representation of information that needs to be shown or reported to different audiences.
- Firstly, develops and maintains secure and digestible data modules using the Tableau software.
- Secondly, secures business applications and computing settings across Tableau software.
- Finally, actively monitors, assesses and recommends tactical and strategic initiatives based on new and emerging data introduced by business analysts.
- Overall, develops dashboard visualizations using Tableau that represent company analysis and product capabilities.
- Demonstrates expertise in developing coherent and compelling visual stories using data, analysis and insights.
- Supports Tableau platform ensuring functionality, accessibility and security of the platform as well as plan, schedule and perform patching and upgrade of the platform.
- Helps integrate Tableau into business management fluidly.
- Trains and teaches other employees in Tableau usage when applicable.
- Tracks and reports incidents and consider improvements.
- Provides ongoing feedback to upper management.
- Is often available for overtime work when needed.