Recruitment Services in Tacoma
Looking for a staffing agency to fulfill your needs in Tacoma, Washington? You’ve come to the right place.
Let our expert recruiters simplify the hiring experience for you. We’ve got your back.
Premier Employee Solutions Within Your Timeframe
Staffing can be tough. Not only do you have to sift through countless applications and resumes, but then you have to complete the arduous interviewing process. The entirety of this work can lead to a loss of resources and time. Time is money, after all.
As an employment agency, Tier2Tek Staffing stands by efficiency and excellence. We work to handle your staffing needs for you, regardless of your industry. We believe that the perfect hire is more than just a great resume. The perfect worker should fit into your company’s culture and ideals. Therefore, we take the time to learn about the ins and outs of your business.
Furthermore, we can fill any number of hires in any timeframe. Whether you need one engineer or 100 designers, we can do it. Regardless of the industry or need, we can work to bring you the best workers in the market.
Why Choose Tier2Tek for
Your Recruitment Needs?
- There are no hidden fees or caveats. We stay in communication with you throughout the entire process.
- Every client is assigned a dedicated account manager. This expert recruiter takes the time to learn about your culture and hiring needs.
- Our national database of prescreened candidates allows us to fill any volume of roles with ease. We can handle any timeframe, too.
If you need a reliable staffing agency that can fulfill your direct-hire staffing needs, Tier2Tek Staffing is the right choice.
Tier2Tek Staffing has a dedicated team of recruiters that have strategies and resources for attracting and retaining top talent in any organization.
Types of Employment Available
Based on your organizational needs, our staffing agency can provide the right solution. Here are a few employment options available.
- Outsourced Staffing (contract employees).
- Direct-Hire Recruitment.
- Temporary (short-term temp for projects).
- High-Volume Staffing for New Site Builds.