UI Developer Staffing Agency
Tier2Tek Staffing and Recruitment Company provides solutions for UI Developer staffing. The UI Developer translates a company’s design and ideas into functioning web applications. When it’s time to bring ideas to action, the Developer is key.
What Does a UI Developer Do?
Overall, the UI Developer designs, develops, and maintains a client’s web applications. They are responsible for implementing and advocating for new digital marketing solutions to meet a business’ goals. They work with internal IT, product, and marketing teams to build and sustain web marketing applications. Moreover, they are highly motivated, reliable, detailed, and driven to produce high-quality work.
Ultimately, the UI Developer is responsible for an application’s look, usage, and efficiency. They use their skills in visual functionality to make sure user apprehension is high quality.
- Brings company designs and ideas to life in web applications.
- Advocates and implements the latest digital marketing solutions and strategies.
- Ensures the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs and optimizes for maximum speed and scalability.
- Has openness and enthusiasm for groundbreaking and disruptive technologies
- Is responsible for ongoing support and maintenance. This includes testing, debugging, and applying improvements in a dynamic production environment.
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Electrical Engineer, or related field with progressive experience in Software Engineering. Consulting experience is a plus.
- Experience with Angular, React, and other modern MV* frameworks
- Frontend build tools (Grunt / Gulp) plus experience with GIT and Node.JS
- Experience in CSS Frameworks like Bootstrap/PureCSS etc.
- Good understanding of UI best practices and RESTful services.
- Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) CMS experience is a must
- Experience with continuous integration/build tools (Jenkins, Cruise Control)Appreciation for design, usability, cross-browser compatibility, and accessibility concerns
- Strong sense of web design and attuned to the fundamentals of user experience.
- Strong experience working in multi-functional and distributed teams using SCRUM/Agile development methodologies.