Salesforce Developer Employment Agency
Tier2Tek Recruiting Agency is here to help with your Salesforce Developer staffing needs.
The main responsibility of the role is to develop company solutions via the Salesforce software.
Need to hire in December 2023?
What Does a Salesforce Developer Do?
Looking for a specialist that is fluent in developing Salesforce applications? You are looking for Salesforce Developer staffing.
Firstly, Salesforce is a cloud-based software created in 1998. The software allows companies to communicate with customers, clients, and other partners efficiently. This software is classified as a Customer Relationship Management (CRM) platform. Henceforth, the Salesforce Developer is an expert on the system, helping integrate it into a company and update it going forward.
Salesforce Developers have a great deal of experience with customer relations management software (CRM). Moreover, they design the interface, dashboards, reporting metrics, and user management tools for CRMs like Salesforce. They specialize in creating features like ticketing systems, asset management databases, and customer-relation management platforms. Henceforth, they work hand in hand with service desk teams and customer support.
- Firstly, is responsible for developing business features and technical capabilities within Salesforce. This includes instances and related data, services, and applications.
- Secondly, drives the implementation and delivery of development projects and works directly with technical leaders as well as Product Managers, Program Managers, and business stakeholders to ensure the success of projects.
- Participates in all phases of the software development life cycle including functional analysis, development, prototyping, coding, testing, deployment, and support.
- Finally, develops high-quality, scalable applications with Visual force, Apex, and Lightning frameworks (Aura and/or LWC), as well as configuration-driven development.
- Acts as a dedicated mentor to the rest of the workforce involving Salesforce. Works to train and implement the software to help achieve business goals.
- Provides regular updates to stakeholders on status and progress.
- Leverages metrics and analysis to prioritize the deployment of enablement tools, processes, and programs.