Looking to simplify your staffing?
Tier2Tek Staffing provides premier employment solutions for General Manager staffing.
The main responsibility of the role is to oversee and lead a business’ staff and team.
What Does a General Manager Do
The questions should be: what doesn’t a General Manager do?
If you are looking for a managerial specialist to oversee the entirety of your business team and operation, you need General Manager staffing.
Overall, it’s impossible to pinpoint exactly what a General Manager does. A General Manager for a restaurant has an entirely different slate of tasks than a General Manager for an amusement park. Regardless, the General Manager is there to make sure that all operations run smoothly and efficiently. Furthermore, they oversee the entirety of the workforce, making sure that production continues at an all-time high.
If a customer has a problem or inquiry that reaches beyond customer service agents, they are also pointed to the General Manager.
A master of communication and leadership, the General Manager is there to make sure the business’ day-to-day is successful.
- Communicates a clear vision, integrating both short and long-term strategies, generating innovative solutions for existing and new products/processes.
- Creates and implements critical strategies to secure a competitive advantage in business processes/systems, efficient workflow, cycle time reductions, supplier relationships and alliances, quality and compliance.
- Oversees all business operations to ensure safety, legal and regulatory compliance as well as production efficiency, quality, service and the effective management of company resources.
- Designs and implements sustainable accountability, performance management, process improvement and quality/safety standards.
- Initiates operational improvements in maintenance, manufacturing, materials and other areas of the business resulting in greater efficiency and reporting systems.
- Oversees set-up of improved management and measurement/reporting metrics and systems.
- Reviews and understands financial metrics and drivers, key indicators, forecasting and activity reports to determine progress in attaining objectives.
- Represents the organization to industry groups, key customers, representatives of government and regulatory agencies.
- Drives technology development planning as required by changing market demands.
- Develops short and long-range operating objectives, organizational structure, staffing requirements and succession plans.
- Analyzes statistical data and makes decisions based on that information.
- Practices all health and safety procedures and makes safety a top priority. Accountable for a clean, safe, environmentally responsible workplace.
- Achieves maximum levels of productivity, ensuring that the business benefits from the lowest possible cost and best value.
Why Work With Tier2Tek Staffing?
- Overall, we stand by honesty and communication. We stay in contact with you throughout the entire hiring process. There are no hidden fees or stipulations.
- Furthermore, we assign every client a personalized account manager. This allows us to learn about your company’s culture and candidate qualifications.
- Finally, we have a national database of prescreened candidates ready to work. We can fill any hiring volume with efficiency.
If and when you need a reliable staffing agency that can fulfill your direct-hire staffing needs, Tier2Tek Staffing is the right choice.
Overall, Tier2Tek Staffing has a dedicated team of recruiters that have strategies and resources for attracting and retaining top talent in any organization.