Looking to simplify your staffing?
Tier2Tek Staffing provides premier employment solutions for Food Server staffing.
The main responsibility of the role is to deal with customer service in restaurants.
What Does a Food Server Do
When you think of food, most people resort to kitchen staff and chefs. While cooking the food is important, the other half is also significant. The waiting staff takes the time to meet with customers, take orders and deliver products.
If you are looking for a customer service expert who can run the front of your restaurant, you are looking for Food Server staffing.
- Effectively communicates to patrons what is offered, how the menu items are cooked and presented, and at what price.
- Has the ability to sell alcohol and food, describe menu items, wines, and cocktails, and use a tablet computer to ring in orders.
- Is able to interact with guests in a friendly/fast/professional manner.
- Offers assistance before the guests have to ask for it.
- Is alert of guest signals (raising a hand, looking directly at you, etc.), and acknowledges the guest so they know you will be right with them.
- Learns guests’ names, occupations, and favorite meals.
- Is able to accept different types of payment and make changes.
- Maintains specific side-work and ensures the total cleanliness and smooth operation of the Restaurant.
- Cleans and resets tables.
- Cleans seats and under the tables.
- Cleans and organizes each POS station, restocks stemware, and refills salt and pepper grinders.
- Checks the identifications of guests to ensure they are of legal age to consume alcoholic beverages. Refuses to serve beverages in a polite manner if they are not of legal age.
- If consuming alcoholic beverages, observes guest behavior and count the number of drinks served.
- Treats all guests in a manner to ensure their complete satisfaction. Always strives to exceed guests’ expectations.
- Reports to work in a neat and clean uniform. Well-groomed hair and personal hygiene are essential. Takes pride in personal appearance and shows dedication to the job.
- Displays integrity and honesty in all aspects of employment.
Why Work With Tier2Tek Staffing?
- Overall, we stand by honesty and communication. We stay in contact with you throughout the entire hiring process. There are no hidden fees or stipulations.
- Furthermore, we assign every client a personalized account manager. This allows us to learn about your company’s culture and candidate qualifications.
- Finally, we have a national database of prescreened candidates ready to work. We can fill any hiring volume with efficiency.
If and when you need a reliable staffing agency that can fulfill your direct-hire staffing needs, Tier2Tek Staffing is the right choice.
Overall, Tier2Tek Staffing has a dedicated team of recruiters that have strategies and resources for attracting and retaining top talent in any organization.