Building and Office Manager Staffing
Tier2Tek staffing provides staffing and recruitment services for building and office managers. Our recruiters work diligently to find the right fit for your hiring needs. Let us know the details of your recruitment needs and we will source, screen and deliver the right fit.
For Experienced Building and Office Manager Staffing
Email us or call us at (720) 722-2385
Let us know about your unique hiring needs and our specialized recruiters will source the right candite for your organization. In addition, we also provide staffing service for building maintenace. Let us knwo how we can help fill your vacant possitions.
What Does a Building Manager Staffing Do?
The building manager is responsible for overseeing the operation of offices, properties, communities and provides leadership and guidance to property staff. An excellent communicator, problem solver, and ability to maximize property performance and meet budget goals.
Sample Job Description
We are looking for a building manager to manage co-working, office space with three floors. Duties will include lease management, office management and office management. The building manager will be responsible for maintaining the overall appearance and operating condition of the co-working space.
- 5+ years of building management experience.
- 3+ years of office management experience.
- Experience with lease agreements for office rentals, onboarding and rental management.
- Managing vendor relationships.
- Assisting with events.
- Comfortable with technology including Microsoft Office.
- Reliable transportation and ability to travel.
- Ability to exercise sound judgment.
- Self-motivated with attention to detail.
- Ability to maintain positive relationships with internal and external contacts.
- Strong communication skills.
- Conduct Tenant application review.
- Conduct Tenant intake interviews.
- Manage leases and Commons Licenses agreements.
- Track office/lease space and Commons licenses availability.
- Track tenant/member availability.
- Coordinate with Executive Leadership to fill open vacancies efficiently.
- Reconcile invoicing and monthly payments with ED/Finance.
Onboarding of new Tenants
- Conduct fortnightly/monthly orientation.
- Provide all necessary policies/agreements.
- Add new Tenant staff to shared resources & communication platforms.
- Maintain Master Tenant roaster and update as needed.
- Manage Tenant and Member Google Suite (Calendar/Google Group) access.
- Managing Member Program / oversee members.
- Identification and recruitment of Members.
- Facilitate Member application review and process.
Offboarding of Tenants
- Conduct Tenant exit interviews.
- Delete Tenants/Members from shared resources.
- Ensure the return of keys or other building items.
- Greet visitors and guests as needed.
- Manage the digital receptionist.
- Manage office phone and voicemail.
- Manage primary email account.
- Manage Mailroom and disseminate daily mail.
- Create and disseminate a weekly newsletter.
- Conduct public tours.
- Scheduling and managing Calendar.
- Invoicing for rentals.
- Management of space rentals.
- Scheduling staff coverage/support for after-hour/weekend space rentals/events.
- Special Event rental budget tracking.
- Manage technology and maintain equipment.
- Management of shared printer resources and Tenant invoicing.
- Conduct “Collaborative Technology” (audiovisual training).
- Monitor and report facility systems performance and maintenance requirements.
- Manage a facilities preventive maintenance program.
- Identify, vet, engage, and manage qualified contractors for other facility maintenance and repairs.
- Manage contracted janitorial services and other cleaning services as needed.
- Perform minor facility maintenance and repairs.
- Identify and address additional day-to-day facility needs.
- Respond to Tenants’ maintenance-related inquiries or challenges.
- Streamline property management.
- Rent audit to check whether everyone’s up to date on rent.
- Optimize and assess fair market value for special event rental charges.
- Re-assess janitorial service contracts/duties/needs.
- Create Building signage.
- Manage new Tenant and other building signage requirements.
- Oversee production and installation of signage.
- Manage Subscriptions, e.g., Grant Station, Foundation Center, periodicals, etc.
- Internal communications.
- Manage Tenant and Member newsletter.
- Monthly wall calendars.
- Support Website administration (WordPress + Event Espresso).
- Website updates – especially jobs, event postings, member website listing.
- Community board – displayed in the Commons and website.
- Recurring Meetings.
- Team Stand Ups and Weekly Team Meeting.
- Events: create and manage community events with other Team members (Town Hall and others).
- Other tasks/responsibilities as needed to ensure a safe, healthy, productive operational environment.